Request for Account Activation

Dear enviPath team,

I am writing to ask for your help with the activation of my enviPath account.

I initially registered using the following email address:

Email: bozingaryy@163.com

As the account was not activated, I subsequently submitted a second registration using my institutional email address:

Email: renzhixing@ccit.edu.cn
Affiliation: Changchun Institute of Technology, Changchun, China
Research purpose: Academic research on ecotoxicology and the transformation of environmental contaminants.

However, I have not yet received an activation email or confirmation for either registration. I have also checked my spam and junk-mail folders.

Could you please review my registration and approve the account associated with my institutional email address? If any additional information is required for verification, I would be happy to provide it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Zhixing Ren

Dear enviPath Team,

I am writing to kindly ask for your help with activating my enviPath database account registered with renzhixing@ccit.edu.cn.

I received an activation email, but after clicking the link, the page showed:

“Sorry, this account confirmation link is no longer valid. Perhaps your account is already active?”

However, the enviPath login page still shows that my account has not been activated.

I also noticed that the activation link begins with “community”, so I am wondering whether it may be for a community account rather than the database account.

Could you please kindly check my registration, approve the account associated with renzhixing@ccit.edu.cn, and, if possible, provide a valid activation link for the enviPath database?

I would be very grateful for your assistance, as access to the database is important for my current research.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best regards,

Renzhixing